Access to the website www.praqia.com owned by Praqia Jewellery s.r.o., S. K. Neumana 2793, 530 02 Pardubice, Cyech Republic, IČO: 06600085, DIČ: CZ0660008, and by using them you accept without limitation the following rules and conditions. Your access to www.praqia.com is subject to these rules as well as to all applicable legal regulations.
CONTENT OF WWW PAGES
The website www.praqia.com contains information about products and special offers by Praqia Jewellery s.r.o. All information contained on this site is for information purposes only, the information contained therein cannot be claimed. We strive to keep the information on the site as complete as possible, but our company reserves the right to make changes to our current product offer at any time without notice. and any other changes felt appropriate.
COPYRIGHT – ALERTS
All content is protected by copyright. You may only use the information, texts, pictures or graphics contained in these pages for your personal, and for non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, distribute, rent, lend, exhibit, communicate, reproduce, modify or otherwise interfere with, transmit, sell or publish, in whole or in any part thereof, for any purpose without the prior written consent of Praqia Jewellery s.r.o.
All trademarks and logos on this site are the property of Praqia Jewellery s.r.o. or any relevant third parties. It is forbidden to use, download, copy or distribute them in any way without the written consent of Praqia Jewellery s.r.o. or a third party that may be involved.
The website www.praqia.com may contain hypertext links to other websites that are completely independent of www.praqia.com. Praqia Jewellery s.r.o. assumes no liability for the accuracy, completeness or credibility of the information contained on such sites and for the security of those sites. Accessing any other website linked to www.praqia.com is undertaken completely at your own risk.
NO GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY
While we make every effort to ensure that all information on this site is correct, we cannot guarantee their accuracy and our company Praqia Jewellery s.r.o. is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Praqia Jewellery s.r.o. is not responsible for any direct or consequential damages resulting from your access to, or use of, www.praqia.com, including any loss or damage caused by viruses that have infected your computer or have been caused by relying on information obtained from www.praqia.com.
UPDATING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Praqia Jewellery s.r.o. reserves the right to update these terms and conditions whenever it may require due to changes in its operations or to changes tin relevant and applicable laws.
COOKIES AND PERSONAL DATA HANDLING
WHAT DATA DO WE STORE
THE FOLLOWING DATA MAY BE STORED:
- contact information containing your email address and telephone number
- demographic data including postal code, preferences, and interests
- other data corresponding to different surveys and offers
HOW WE HANDLE THE INFORMATION GATHERED
We use the information to help us better understand your needs and offer you a better service. For the following reasons:
- Keeping our internal records.
- We can use the information to improve our products and services.
- In case that you requested it, we can send, to an email that you provided to us, newsletters about new products, discounts or events.
- We use the information to speed up the purchase process so that the user is not unnecessarily bothered by being asked to repeat the input of data.
- The information can be used to remember the user’s login information so that it does not need to be entered every time.
- Information is used to distinguish and optimise our ads for goods.
- Protection and safety.
We keep your personal data secure so that it cannot be misused by any unauthorized person/s. We have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial practices for protecting and safeguarding the information that we collect online.
HOW WE USE A COOKIE
A cookie is a small data file that is stored on the hard drive on your computer. Once you agree to a cookie store prompt, the files will start saving.
Cookies help you better analise user behaviour on webpages to help better track traffic to our site.
Cookies let you know when you are visiting a particular page.
Cookies allow web applications to provide feedback to you as a specific user, allowing you to maintain preference settings in the web browser.
We use cookie logs to identify pages that have been or are being used. This will help you better analise web traffic data and improve our website in line with the needs of our customers. Unnecessary or unusable data is permanently removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to identify which pages are useful to users and which are less. Cookies do not allow access to your computer in any way or allow us to obtain any information other than yours. You can choose to accept or reject cookies anytime in the future. Most web browsers allow you to change your cookie reception settings. Disabling cookies may result in some web application functionality being restricted.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our websites may contain links to other websites. We cannot be held responsible for any content on other Websites that you have been referred to from these links. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide when visiting these sites and those sites are not covered by this privacy statement. You should be careful and read the privacy statement that applies to the relevant websites.
CHECKING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can select / restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you are prompted to fill out a form on a website, look for the fields you can click on and indicate that you do not want the information to be used to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to the use of your personal information, you may withdraw this consent.
- If we do not have your consent, we will not make any of your personal information available to a third party. However, we may use your information to send to a third-party if you grant us permission.
In accordance with the wording of the Personal Data Protection Act (Act No. 101/2000 Coll.), You may ask us to send you a statement of the personal information we hold about you. Postage costs may be associated with the delivery of the statement.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES MAY ALSO BE USED ON THE SITE:
- Adform, AdWords, DobleClick, Facebook, Google Analytics, Twitter
- The permanency of each cookie may vary.
- The type of cookie usage is tracking, remarketing, conversion, and more …